Need Help! Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.

Thread: Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.

Hi. I have spend quite some time working out how to join the segments of a part in order to be able to extrude it out. Everything works fine using the "Join Curve" option until I try to join a straight line to a conic or ark. As soon as I do it, the straight lines are corrupted and end up with small radiuses on them, on the whole drawing. I have attached three pictures. One normal, one after using the "join Curve" and a larger version of the part.

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong in trying to join this drawing?

Kind Regards
    Boyd

Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.-actual-jpg

Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.-actual-closeup-jpg

Cant join liness to arcs or conics without corrupting whole drawing.-actual-join-curve-jpg