New Machine Build Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end - Page 56

Page 56 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3652

Thread: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end

Quote Originally Posted by Jono_aus View Post
    Prob long shot but didnt some buy a spindle from him, They might have keep the shipping slip with his address?
    Also his address in english wont help sometimes they need it in chinese.
    Yep, that was my fellow country man; Skillalot
    Perhaps he can provide the required info..
    Good luck all!
    Ard

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I think we already have his address and phone number as it was posted previously when his website was posted.......but if no emails are being sent or posts to this thread what use is an address........last address I got was in Shanghai.

Mactec has already said he has some contacts that might bear fruit, so we'll have to see what happens.

I wonder how Denmark got into the topic?
    Ian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Something is fishy in Denmark

"...a more polite form of saying Something stinks in Denmark. Which use to mean. There's something going on which is not right. But that's all you know.One can't tell yet, what is wrong."

origin, something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Something is not right, rife with errors from top to bottom, leading to suspicion of motive.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi all.....perhaps (if everyone is in agreement) we should list all those that have outstanding purchases from Skyfire just to see the extent of the problem.

Looking back at the build program, and at the photos of the mills in various stages of assembly, and it is clear that there is a large financial commitment by SKYFIRE.COM in the pipeline just for the current parts as they stand.

This covers not only the raw materials, but also the machining carried out to date.

I would imagine that with a startup business there would not be a profit until the sales had cleared the initial outlay for the materials, labour costs and rental for the workplace, and also a payback for the financial provider if you are being funded.

So..........I am into the "program" for a SVM-0 mill and extras for $6,000.

Anybody like to add their outlay to the list?
    Ian.

Downloads
    Uploads

Handlewanker
    I too unfortunately am in for 6.2k $ usd pre-paid for an svm-0 optioned since May, 2013. Also have with Mr Ren also holding an extra outside controller that I paid 1k for that I had hoped to recover at sometime, but even that looks lost at this time. Very disappointed at my own poor judgement; huge, very expensive learning experience!
    Chuck Menz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ,
    i also have outstanding purchases from Skyfire in the amount of 850$

Ben

Downloads
    Uploads

=If Mactec can even make contact with Defeng from his sources China wide, it will achieve more than all the chin wagging so far.
    The wheels are in motion, he of cause is not at the address that has been floating around here, He seems to be at a beach resort, there is not likely to be any manufacturing where he is, as I said before this may not be his real name either

=Somewhere in a dusty Chinese factory or lock up there are a bunch of machines wrapped in plastic sheeting and waiting to be finished off, but if Defeng has lost the plot and gone into debt due to over extending himself......let's hope the goods have not been sold off to pay for the outstanding debt.
    All the photo's of this build could of been from some other manufacturing operation as well

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Macte,
    I agree with you. His name and factory are not real.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    The wheels are in motion, he of cause is not at the address that has been floating around here, He seems to be at a beach resort, there is not likely to be any manufacturing where he is, as I said before this may not be his real name either

All the photo's of this build could of been from some other manufacturing operation as well
    beach resort, ha. its already been mentioned that he had left the company and moved to another province. somehow I doubt tis a beach resort, but I suppose he could be hiding out under a palm tree.

on the second, no. definitely no. those are of "his" machines, 100% guaranteed as they were built to the specs of the customers in this thread. likewise the spindles done to the custom specs of people like handlewanker. so the machines are real, the manufacturing plant is real. that's guaranteed. he seems not to work there anymore, which puts the status of the machines into question - who has them, where are they stored, etc, but they DO exist and "belong" to the customers here. he didn't just take the money and put up a smokescreen.

as for his name, im fairly certain its his real name. the company he worked for used that name. its on his email, his web registration. he could be lying, but there's really no apparent motive and no evidence his is the case.

don't jump to the conclusions that this was all some sort of big scam when you have zero information on it. it helps no one. people want their machines or their money and they need to get to the person who can make that happen, not go on wild goose chases led by one of the least reputable members of this forum. id trust handlewanker to go box up the machines before I trusted a single word you said.

Downloads
    Uploads

Unless I recall incorrectly, some members have already received spindles and parts ordered from Defeng?

I also did have Defeng email me some time back about helping with some of the grammar on his website. I didn't get the impression from chatting with him that it was anything but above board, the fact he took a lot of pride in what he did certainly showed through.

So, until i'm categorically shown otherwise, I don't for a moment believe Defeng set out to rip anyone off, I simply think he's a victim of a combination of good intentions, bad business planning, and high ideals.

cheers, Ian

It's a state of mind!

Downloads
    Uploads

at least one person received a spindle - an "off the shelf" model from his spindle supplier if I remember.

im not sure if anyone else received anything.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ,
    I received my first order ( some linear rails and Ballscrews ) but i don't get anything from the second order.

Ben

Downloads
    Uploads

I new that my post would get the tongues waging

ihavenofish He is for sure living in a new development, at by a Beach resort wonder land, with university's, also lots of historical sites, the manufacturing in this area, is nothing like were he was

The shipping of some small dollar items, may have been just sugar candy, this type of thing is happening all the time in China, I'm not saying this is the case, but there is a high possibility

The person I just spent 2 days with will check it out when he returns to China, Until I get some real answers, everyone is just waging there tongues, He did say to me though it does look very suspicious

A photo of were he has moved to

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show how to build a CNC machine from the very beginning to the end-photo-png  
    Last edited by ger21; 08-24-2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: changed wording
    Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

I needed to redo this what I said in the last post, there are some major CNC machine manufacturers, (Brand name machines we all know) were he moved to, but those that are there would not be interested in what he was doing with his small machines, he may have taken a job with one of these company's, just more tongue waging

ihavenofish He is for sure living in a new development, at by a Beach resort wonder land, with university's, also lots of historical sites,this is place also has a very large fishing port

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    I new that my post would get the tongues waging

ihavenofish He is for sure living in a new development, at by a Beach resort wonder land, with university's, also lots of historical sites, the manufacturing in this area, is nothing like were he was

The shipping of some small dollar items, may have been just sugar candy, this type of thing is happening all the time in China, I'm not saying this is the case, but there is a high possibility

The person I just spent 2 days with will check it out when he returns to China, Until I get some real answers, everyone is just waging there tongues, He did say to me though it does look very suspicious

A photo of were he has moved to
    Mactec54,

I would be happy to go under cover if the group pays for my ticket, it only $1,500.00 from L.A. to Yantai.
    Live from Burbank home of the super deluxe cruller,
    JoeyB

Priceline.com - Travel, airline tickets, cheap flights, hotels, hotel rooms, rental cars, car rental

A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    beach resort, ha. its already been mentioned that he had left the company and moved to another province. somehow I doubt tis a beach resort, but I suppose he could be hiding out under a palm tree.

on the second, no. definitely no. those are of "his" machines, 100% guaranteed as they were built to the specs of the customers in this thread. likewise the spindles done to the custom specs of people like handlewanker. so the machines are real, the manufacturing plant is real. that's guaranteed. he seems not to work there anymore, which puts the status of the machines into question - who has them, where are they stored, etc, but they DO exist and "belong" to the customers here. he didn't just take the money and put up a smokescreen.

as for his name, im fairly certain its his real name. the company he worked for used that name. its on his email, his web registration. he could be lying, but there's really no apparent motive and no evidence his is the case.

don't jump to the conclusions that this was all some sort of big scam when you have zero information on it. it helps no one. people want their machines or their money and they need to get to the person who can make that happen, not go on wild goose chases led by one of the least reputable members of this forum. id trust handlewanker to go box up the machines before I trusted a single word you said.
    Hi, I agree with Avno.....the build program followed a design and modification pattern that followed the suggestions by the followers of the forum.

I don't think there is a scam in progress despite the amounts of money that have been paid out........it takes more than a few thousand dollars of cash to get a series of machines up and running and with modifications along the way.

There is a video of the SVM-0 mill in operation on UTUBE and to be able to make it as a phony video would take a lot of preplanning especially as the other part finished machines all showed progress as it had been progressively talked about.

Defeng may be dodging his money lenders who only want their pound of flesh, so it may yet be a regroup situation to get back into a machining environment that enables him to complete the orders to date.......probably not as it started out.

If he lost the use of his manufacturing partnership, whatever, then that makes any manufacturing a no go situation with stock that can't be finished or shipped.

Losing a financial backer in mid stream would seriously disrupt any business venture.

Just have to wait and see what Mactec can come up with.
    Ian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

what is with this guy, forever defending defeng even though he's being completely ignored like everyone else. i don't think it was intended as a scam either, the build of his prototype is well documented here but the guy that thinks it was and says he's on a beach is who you are waiting to hear from for updates? what proof does mactec have that anything he says is not more tongue wagging? what proof does he have that the name ren defeng that's on his website, email, domain name, etc. is false?
    Just have to wait and see....Ian.
    the sun will burn out first.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

@Mactec, that is a internet picture. Found it on a vietnamese website.

I still think our best bet to get some awnsers is mr Pan from his old company, that is why I send him this message

Hi, I am very sorry to bother you again about mr Defeng Ren, but I am trying to find out what has happened.

To start with, mr Defeng started his skyfire.com business, and started selling cnc machines and accessories. All of his build of the machines was very well documented on the cnczone.com website, so people started thrusted him. Me to, and therefore I ordered a BT30 milling spindle that I received after five days. Then I ordered some linear guidings. That was at the end of december 2013, everything got delayed because of the chinese newyear, and then because of mr Defeng's illness, at least that was what we have heard. Luckily, I asked paypal after 45days to contact Mr Defeng why I didn't receive anything yet, and if they could get my money back. Then there was a reaction of him finally, and I received my order.

Not so lucky are some others from the cnczone.com forums, a few people ordered a machine for 6000 dollar, and some others ordered parts for a close to 1000 dollars.
    At this moment it is clear that Defeng will not try to contact those people anymore. What has happened? What is your relation to mr Defeng? To me, mr Defeng always stated that he owned the company where you work, but I understand that he doesn't work there anymore.
    Did he own the company or did he just work there, or maybe he didn't even work there but only rented some space?
    The machines, were they build as new, or were it old castings that were left over from the mikuni disaster?
    Do you have any idea where mr Defeng is now and how we could contact him?
    Do you have any idea where the machines are at this moment?
    Do you think this was all just a big scam, and he never intended to deliver machines, or has something happened? Did you somehow lose money on him aswell maybe?

Please take some time to explain this awfull situation, so the others can somehow try to get at least some of their money back.

Best regards, Sascha

Downloads
    Uploads

Defeng got $300 out of me for a spindle controller board.

CAD, CAM, Scanning, Modelling, Machining...

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by skillalot View Post
    @Mactec, that is a internet picture. Found it on a vietnamese website.

I still think our best bet to get some awnsers is mr Pan from his old company, that is why I send him this message
    that is probably the most constructive thing we can at this point, hopefully the response clears some things up.

Page 56 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156 ... LastLast