This is really getting old folks. This will probably be my last post in this thread because of needing to get some work done. To say that BobCAD DOESN'T work with Vista is FALSE. Now cut that out! There have been some issues....Here are some facts.
1. One in every 50+ users have strange issues with Vista that we look into.
2. When we find a solution, we post it, upload it or do whatever we need to do to fix the problem and notify the user. Yes, that even means you.
3. We haven't found a need to allow customers to cut parts on their own in order to TEST the system. We supply more than a sufficient amount of solutions to educate a prospective buyer before they make a purchase.
4. WE LOVE IT WHEN THE CUSTOMER IS RIGHT!!!!!
5. In the situation where a system is sold to someone incorrectly and our product WILL NOT WORK, we give the company their money back and then try to develop what they actually needed in the first place in order to have a better product.
6. BobCAD technical support works diligently to supply better and more effective solutions all the time so that customers achieve success faster.
7. How about posting something interesting for a change. Maybe educational or technical so that we can increase the level of knowledge around here or is everyone off for the Holidays with nothing better to do?????
8. We like customer feedback. We welcome it. We use it to improve the product.
9. If you read this and have a problem then call me directly at the following toll free number (I'll pay for the call) 877-262-2231. I would be happy to talk to you.
10. Yes, I work for BobCAD and we encourage our employees to get out onto the web and see what's going on in this ever changing world of manufacturing.