I would appreciate any information on the relative merits of MeshCAM vs. Cut3D, especially real life experiences.
Does Cut3D offer any real advantage over MeshCAM?
Vectric says (unverified) that Cut3D is:
1) easier to use
2) includes automated multi-sided machining
3) includes interactive Tab / Bridge positioning
4) includes Z level roughing
5) better quality toolpath preview
6) includes automatic cut-out toolpath calculation
7) supports more import file options
Does MeshCAM offer advantages that Cut3D does not?
Any problems, frustrations, shortcomings with either program?