need help selecting vac and heat source please

Thread: need help selecting vac and heat source please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default need help selecting vac and heat source please

I decided to build a vac forming machine i own a machine shop so i just looked at some videos on line and decided to go with this type
    i have about 8 hrs in this build and im stuck on how to choose the vaccum source and heat

the machine has a 36" x 36" vacuum surface with 1/16" holes spaced 1" x 1" the space between the top plate with the holes to the bottom plate is 1/2"" so the are or chamber is 34" x 34" by 1/2"

i have (2) 2" hols in the bottom that i will attach my vac source

i also have a 30 gallon air tank i can hook up along with a lab style vac pump i tested it takes the little vac pum around 3 min to pull 20" of vac on that tank.

the heater area is 36" x 36" open area on top i figured i would just fab a box real quick and put some heaters in it .

here is where im stuck i want to build this thing for next to nothing i have build it with parts i have laying around with all of the parts i have i.e pneumatic cyl, plc, electric cabinet, etc i could build a few more.

i dont want to be limited on the thickness of plastic obviously within reason maybe 1/8" at its thickest.

please help