RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut

Thread: RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut

UPDATE: Selected someone to produce these, no more quotes needed. Thanks anyway

---Original Post----

I need some sample/prototype pieces cut from 1/8" thick steel. Hopefully these DWG files scale correctly, I've included some dimensions for reference

File: "Adapters Opt1" -- There are 2 different pieces in the file. I need 4 cut of each piece, so 8 total.

File: "Adapters Opt2" -- There is only 1 piece in the file. I need 8 of them cut.

File: "Side Ext" -- There is only 1 piece in the file. I need 4 of them cut. (Note: the circular holes are 9mm in diameter, for size reference)

Let me know how much for all these to be cut and shipped to Bradenton, FL 34207.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut-adapters-opt1-jpg   RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut-adapters-opt2-jpg   RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut-side-ext-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theorie; 03-10-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by theorie View Post
    I need some sample/prototype pieces cut from 1/8" thick steel. Hopefully these DWG files scale correctly, I've included some dimensions for reference

File: "Adapters Opt1" -- There are 2 different pieces in the file. I need 4 cut of each piece, so 8 total.

File: "Adapters Opt2" -- There is only 1 piece in the file. I need 8 of them cut.

File: "Side Ext" -- There is only 1 piece in the file. I need 4 of them cut. (Note: the circular holes are 9mm in diameter, for size reference)

Let me know how much for all these to be cut and shipped to Bradenton, FL 34207.

Thanks!
    If you could send me an email, atgehret@gmail.com I'd be more than happy to reply with a quote.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RFQ small 1/8" steel pieces needed to be flat-cut

I cut this stuff daily so no problem. Email to ohmcrazy2@gmail

Downloads
    Uploads

I can quote. Cannot PM you. Please PM me.

Thank you...

Last edited by urbnsr; 03-10-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update: found someone locally who quoted a great price. If there are any issues I'll get back to you guys. Thanks!