RFQ 7075 pieces approx 2 x 3 x .6

Thread: RFQ 7075 pieces approx 2 x 3 x .6

Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ 7075 pieces approx 2 x 3 x .6

I could use approx 25 of the "F" and 25 of the "R". If your material gives more or less I am flexible.

.002 tolerance is fine.

They are all 7075 pieces and I need a really nice finish around the outer diameter. The inner diameter is not as much as a concern.

I have had these on order with another machinist for about 4 months now and I needed them really bad 4 months ago so, the sooner the better on these. I am hoping for a 3-4 week turn around or something close.

I used a .109 EM on all these parts so please dont be too concerned if the radius' are smaller.

I would need these parts on a semi regular basis. Maybe 2-3 times per year.

Please email me erikdye@gmail.com (no PM's) with cost and ETA. As said above, I am looking for a quicker turn around so I hope to have these going ASAP.

Looks like it wont let me upload a .stl on here. I can send it in an email. The pictures attached is similar to what I need.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RFQ 7075 pieces approx 2 x 3 x .6-100_4088-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: RFQ 7075 pieces approx 2 x 3 x .6

Quote Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post
    I could use approx 25 of the "F" and 25 of the "R". If your material gives more or less I am flexible.

.002 tolerance is fine.

They are all 7075 pieces and I need a really nice finish around the outer diameter. The inner diameter is not as much as a concern.

I have had these on order with another machinist for about 4 months now and I needed them really bad 4 months ago so, the sooner the better on these. I am hoping for a 3-4 week turn around or something close.

I used a .109 EM on all these parts so please dont be too concerned if the radius' are smaller.

Please email me erikdye@gmail.com (no PM's) with cost and ETA. As said above, I am looking for a quicker turn around so I hope to have these going ASAP.

Looks like it wont let me upload a .stl on here. I can send it in an email. The pictures attached is similar to what I need.
    Good morning Erik,

I'm interested in quoting your parts, please send .stl and any other specifications to elevatedmfgllc@gmail.com.

Thank you,
    Lee Ort
    Elevated Manufacturing Solutions

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post

.002 tolerance is fine.

Can you send the stl file to iwenzel@hotmail.com if you have a step or iges that would be great as well.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

would also like to quote.

please send still and or step or dwg to ( info at locktech.biz )

thank you

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

I'm interested in machining your parts, please send part file and any other specifications to elkcreek.cnc@colonymt.com.

Thank You
    Joe

Downloads
    Uploads

I think this is taken care of. Thanks everybody.