NEED HELP WITH A CHINESE CNC ROUTER 1325 WITH THE CONFIG IN MACH3

Thread: NEED HELP WITH A CHINESE CNC ROUTER 1325 WITH THE CONFIG IN MACH3

Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEED HELP WITH A CHINESE CNC ROUTER 1325 WITH THE CONFIG IN MACH3

Hi guys, first of all sorry for the bother but im a newbie in this of the cnc world and it happen that i had acces tpo a cnc router from china, the provider send me a xml file to load to mach 3 but the config was wrong and the machine doesnt perform well, the first problem that i had was that when i load a g code, i use vcqarve, the machine do the job but like ten times larger than the orignal size when i load a g code in mm and 1/3 of the original size when i load in iches, the machine is set in mm, i fix that problem using the step per unit tool in the settings tab, then the z axis was working in reverse so i change from set low to direct low in the pot and pins tab in motor output but when i do all that to fix the machine the jog speed reduce way down, like 20% of his speed also if i hit go to zero button it does like 20% of the speed, i really cant find the answer that why i asking for help

Any help would be very much appreciated i attach some pics of the motor tuning and a link to videos of the jog speed of the machine, the original movement and the movement left after the changes

h

jog speed fine

jog speed after the changes