New machine purchase review

Thread: New machine purchase review

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New machine purchase review

I'm case anyone may be interested.....I ordered a Romaxx wd-1 with a 4th axis last week. I had been talking to Ron, the owner of Romaxx, for about three weeks and finally decided to go ahead and order it.

Because there doesn't seem to be too much on the Internet about these, my son is going to try and do a video thing for his YouTube channel showing how it was packaged when it arrived, setting it up, and making the first cuts. Supposedly it's crazy easy, and super fast to go from crate to first cuts.

It's going to take about a month to arrive, but if anything interesting comes up between now and then, I'll post it here.....just for gits and siggles ,) ,)