Need Help! ART CNC- Canada

Thread: ART CNC- Canada

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ART CNC- Canada

Hello All,

I am trying to output from Enroute to an ART CNC. Please note it's the Canadian version not the Australian! The code is very atypical and I cannot seem to locate any support or resources. It seems the previous owners were programming right at the CNC but it's cumbersome at best.

If any one has any info I would be very grateful for it!

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ART CNC- Canada

I tried looking up "Art CNC" and all that comes up is the Australian manufacturer of CNC routers and plasma cutters: A.R.T - Manufacturer of CNC Router & CNC Plasma Cutter Machines Are you sure your machine is from a different company? Do you have a link for them?

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi There,

It is not an Australian machine. There is a label with the following website advancerobotic.ca but it's not active. Doesn't seem like the two companies are connected. I cannot find anything on the web.

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks

Richard

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: ART CNC- Canada

My web search came up with the following info: Advance Robotic Technology Inc. - Gormley, Ontario, Canada @ ProcessRegister.com The website's dead, but you might try phoning them or snailing. If that fails, you could consider replacing the control system with something you could actually communicate with. This seems like a rare machine, and if they went for their own proprietary G-code scheme, and folded without a trace, you might as well just get rid of everything down to the motors and make it work for you.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]