Hitachi Seiki Service and Support!!!!!!!!1 - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitachi Seiki Service and Support!!!!!!!!1

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi Seiki Service and Support!!!

Ok guys, not sure what is going on but I'm not getting any emails or anything so here is my new info...

www.kmtscnc.com
    316-260-6090
    josh@kmtscnc.com

I am still here and working on them, and I do still have a huge data base of software and procedures available. Feel free to email or call me direct if you need to!! And check out the website its new and still adding.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hitachi Seki VM50

Hello,
    One of customer has bought a second hand Hitachi seki vm50 super productive vertical machining centere from a trader , with out any manuals.
    We are able to power up the machine, but with alarms like AXIS OVER TRAVEL +-, 801 PC LADER SUM CHECK ERROR , 742 EDITING THE PROGRAME, ETC..

THE SYSTEM IS A SEICOS LAMBDA 10M, WITH NEC DRIVE AND FANUC MOTORS.

DO YOU THIS MACHINE MANUALS AND PROCEDURE FOR CLEARING THESE ALARMS?
    IF SO PLEASE SEND ME A MAIL.

D.JOHNSON.
    INDIA

Downloads
    Uploads

The worst of the alarms you have is the check sum, but it is an easy fix. Contact me by phone or email directly and we can get it taken care of. My contact info is on my website at www.kmtscnc.com.

Josh

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have a problem with a seicos mark 2 control.on starting the system it says pc not ready and then the screen will shange to checksum error.any suggestions???

Downloads
    Uploads

this is not a big issue. The check sum error can be fixed rather easy. Call me tomarrow at 316-260-6090 and i'll get you through it. shouldn't take more than 5 min's.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry,couldnt Call Next Day Due To A Demise In The Family.when Can I Call You Next And What Time?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

josh,
    is it possible to email me the procedure since we have an 11 hour time difference.i called u at 8am your time but u were'nt there.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

e-mail id (i forgot)info@leadervalves.com

Downloads
    Uploads

we have an hs630 , the tool arm doen't seem to grip the tools with much stength ,there is no visible wear but when the arm comes around the tool is flopping around ,i beleave the springs in the arm are worn and the book shows nothing for adjusting ,
    some of the guys claim they are cleaning the oil around the sensors and it works better ,is this possible (sensors)? the door is pretty smashed so coolant and chips do get into the magazine side
    i haven t had a chance to look into it further ,but we have had it throw some tools ,
    it is set for heavy tools
    we have a new arm coming but i was wondering if something is being over looked

thanks
    curt

Downloads
    Uploads

It may not be the Collant or Oil on the Sencors, but a combination of Chips, Wear, and Coolant buildup around the Gripping Finger. Don't forget that most older machines have an Origin in which they have to be loaded (Dimple OUT). If some inexperienced person Loaded it wrong once it posses a problem of throughing tools in the Future. I see a lot of machine abuse around here because people cut corners rushing to get the setup done. Or they simple were not taught correctly. Check for Damage and or Chip Buildup around the Gripping Finger of the Tool Arm. You may be very suprised at what you find.

BTW: Check the Spring Load Tention by Prying a Tool Holder out Carefully. If it comes out too easy, you know the drill buddy. Replacement which can be a real PITA on older machines. The new ones just break off, LOL

Cheers

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by tobyaxis View Post
    Check the Spring Load Tention by Prying a Tool Holder out Carefully. If it comes out too easy, you know the drill buddy.

Cheers
    don t need to
    watching the tool change is enough for me , plus i don't have to pry a tool out ,i just yank it out
    there is no more than typical wear on a machine that age ,
    the springs are probably cooked

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by dertsap View Post
    don t need to
    watching the tool change is enough for me , plus i don't have to pry a tool out ,i just yank it out
    there is no more than typical wear on a machine that age ,
    the springs are probably cooked

Most likely dude. Did you get a chance to look at the Keys on the spindle for damage? Their function isn't driving but Orientation is Vital on some of the machines for G76 Fine Boring with a Q Shift.

I would have to say it is the spring too.

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Hitachi-man, We Have A Hitachi Vertical Machining Center Model Maccmatic 48v / Fanuc 6m. We Have Problems With Atc .
    Can You Send Us The Manual And The Electrical Drawings Of The Control Hitachi ?.
    I Have Someones Manuals Fanuc, Do You Have The Service Manual For The System 6m.
    Best Regards
    Gerardo

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Hitachi-man.

I have a Hitachi-Seiki 4a Ram type turret lathe. Would you happen to have the manuals for it? I also need the feed drive idler gear. I am also looking for a taper attachment for it, plus threading attachment if possible.
    Thanks, Ken
    klysons@telusplanet.net

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hitachi seiki

does this guy answer anyone anymore? I would gladly buy a manual for the 4a...........just not for 250+ like online

Downloads
    Uploads

orphaned
    just as the machines have been

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default orphans

well at least his phone # is there, maybe he still answers that? Must be a busy man

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

and his phone # is disco now too. Is this guy still alive?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hs 630

Hello Hitachi Man,

My company currently employs a HS630 Horizontal Machining Cell, for which we have no user manual (an external repair company took it with them after a job!).

I have been asked to look into the operating pressures of our machines and review these to see if we are over-pressurising unnecessarily.

I would therefore be most grateful if you could provide me with any information that you deem to be relevant.

Kind Regards,

(CNC KPM)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hes not answering in here, not returning email and his phone has been disconnected. I am thinking he is stuck in a lathe somewhere.........

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast