Newbie Chinese cnc machines comparative

Thread: Chinese cnc machines comparative

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Chinese cnc machines comparative

I've an dummy question but someone can clarify me.
    I'm interested to buy an cnc milling machine and I've searched along Internet. In my search I've considered new machines for metal works with high precision, iso9001 and the most important thing is the price.
    So I was directed to http://www.pt.made-in-china.com there I found few cnc machines like I want with accessible prices.
    I'm curious about some one had any experience with this machine and can tell me if this machine are fine compared with machines as okuma or haas?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Chinese cnc machines comparative

All I can say is stay away from that site. It's full of swindlers.

Don't ask me how I know.

Pay a little more and buy from a reliable place.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

none of the chinese buying sites have any protection for the buyer. I have been stung on aliexpress/ alibaba and no backup from ali express
    buy direct from the manufacturers is a lottery.
    Paypal offers a little protection but i have not tested that yet. Better to pay a bit more and buy through ebay

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Humm, it is not a trustable seller. So someone can indicate me some sellers websites with trust, nice, and good price machines?

Downloads
    Uploads

"Good" and "cheap" doesn't match in the same sentence.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Suat
    Proud father, C# developer, Model heli pilot, newbie free time machinist for hobby

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Try cncnc.cc I've bought a cheap zk1325 cnc from them 3years ago, not bad for $8000aus delivered, it's been modified a lot since I bought it (now has 40w co2 laser installed on it) but never skipped a beat

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by X07gavrp View Post
    Try cncnc.cc I've bought a cheap zk1325 cnc from them 3years ago, not bad for $8000aus delivered, it's been modified a lot since I bought it (now has 40w co2 laser installed on it) but never skipped a beat

Just a word of caution when buying Chinese machines if your company has to rely on it for everyday use STAY AWAY there only good for hobby or people who have general knowledge of machines

Downloads
    Uploads

Personally I wouldn't buy Chinese, "factory direct", unless they had an office set up in my country to import and distribute their product. Frankly some of the stuff I've purchased through importers here in the USA (Grizzly for one) has been highly mixed as far as quality goes. Some things function as expected and others (even after paying a good price, has been an embarrassment to own.

Note I'm not saying all machinery from China is bad, jus that it is hard for someone outside of China to sort out the legitimate producers from the guys that have no idea what they are doing. That is where relying upon importers makes a lot of sense as they have done the leg work to eliminate the junk (hopefully).