Need Help! Trumpf TC240 installation

Thread: Trumpf TC240 installation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Trumpf TC240 installation

Hi,

I am installing a couple of old Trumpf punches. One is Trumatic 240 and the other is Trumatic 2000. TC240 gives me following error when I press the Ref. button after turning the hydraulic on.
    Trumpf TC240 installation-tc240-error-jpg
    Any suggestions on what might be causing it. This is my first experience with a Trumpf.

Zafar

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trumpf TC240 installation-20170407_164753-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trumpf TC240 installation

The first thing the Trumatic does when referencing is checking the RAM head, if machine stops before moving axis, you may have an issue with the linear amplifier, stepping motor, sensors, etc....reason for stopping could be many things..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Trumpf TC240 installation

Thanks a lot for the help. We have already sorted it out and the machine is in operation now. It turned out that one of the pressure switches was connected to wrong hydraulic pipe. That's why it was not sensing the working hydraulic pressure. There were few more rectifications on stripper holders and stepper driver cards. It's a pleasure seeing such an old machine working like a fiddle. Well done Trumpf.

https://www.facebook.com/Karacnc/vid...1990592189801/