Hi
I just got a shipping damaged matsura, it had a moderate fall down on hard packed snow, everything mechanical seems fine. However a lot of the relays had fallen out of their sockets.
When i got it home i carefully installed all the relays and checked that all the wiring was connected. I also checked that no limit switches was stuck or engaged.
then i connected the power and air, and started the machine. It fired up ok and when i pressed the on button again after a short while the servo drivers starts to hum (high pitched sound).

Here is when the trouble comes. I get a "26 spindle error message"

According to the manual this is because the spindle driver has a faulty fuse, or that the thermo relay is triggered. i have checked the fuses, all are ok. The only thermo protector i can find for the spindle motor is the one in the motor, that one is ok. then there is some thermal protection in the spindle drive as well but if that is triggered i think i should get an error message from one of the LED on the driver.

If i trigger the motor relay manualy (and hold it in) i get rid of the error code, and can move the axes. but i cant start the spindle. if i measure the power inputs it has the correct power.

I think the Yasnac 3000G controller is responsible for the problems, but can it really stop working from a fall? and what would brake in that case.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check? The servo driver is a CPCR-QR906SF-4K

Best Regards / David