If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here

Thread: If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here

If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here
    if ant problems in this controller more and cnc machines pneumatic hydraulic

we need to help us to be the first web site in the world

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write h

Dear
    we have cb ferrari B13 with elexa controller, during booting we get the alarm: "CHECK CN: please wait....ERROR SYS003: CN BOARD NOT READY", hope you can help me
    regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write h

Quote Originally Posted by acc_72 View Post
    Dear
    we have cb ferrari B13 with elexa controller, during booting we get the alarm: "CHECK CN: please wait....ERROR SYS003: CN BOARD NOT READY", hope you can help me
    regards
    please send me photos or videos for the machine and control and the alarm
    i will try my best to help you ...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear
    Thanks for the reply.
    Please can contact me to: accplast@gmail.com
    attached pictures
    regardsIf Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-alarm-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-control-jpg

Downloads
    Uploads

hello,
    I have a GB Ferrari B17 E520D with controller Elexa.
    During the bootstrap of system I have this message "CHECK CN: please wait....ERROR SYS003: CN BOARD NOT READY"; like acc_72.
    Can you help me to fix the cnc .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-1-fileminimizer-jpg   If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-2-fileminimizer-jpg   If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-3-fileminimizer-jpg   If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-4-fileminimizer-jpg  

If Any one Need Help in cnc machine Ferrari and Elexa & Tnc controll just Write here-5-fileminimizer-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CB Ferrari and Elexa E160

Hello
    Thanks for your help.
    I have a CB Ferrari A13 with ELEXA E160.
    I have a dos pc with installed the RS232 tool, but A13 and pc do not communicate.
    Have you got some information about the communication protocol and also some advice for me?

Thank you