Yasnac LX3 alarm 400 SEQUENCE ERROR (2)

Thread: Yasnac LX3 alarm 400 SEQUENCE ERROR (2)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Yasnac LX3 alarm 400 SEQUENCE ERROR (2)

What is this alarm? I cant find anything in the book. other than the title.

Been running same job for 4 weeks no problems no program changes nothing.

I have gotten this alarm before but usually with a reset I dont get it again for a week. today I got it 3 times.

when It first came up 4-6 months ago I assumed it was due to ";" in between lines were I edited programs. ( not at end of line but just a few spaces so I know where I edited the program) I took them alll out and hadnt had the problem for a while.

I am thinking it might have to due with memory/or buffer ( all the programs added up in the machine) but to be honest I have no clue.

thanks
    Delw

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I now know what the error is it seems to be the turret tool number. the machine program called up the tool and it just spun the turret. maybe chips or something??

Delw

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have the same alarm, but come up when the machine was in rapid travel. No clue, help please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Yasnac LX3 alarm 400 SEQUENCE ERROR (2)

Does anyone have any results or further inputs on this issue?

I have two lathes with LX1 controls on them. They are both throwing a Error 400 Seq2 Alarm. (Sub text says Spindle Alarm).

I'm guessing the drive is not sending a ready signal.

One of the drive has a red led lit on one of the fan designations (both fans are running so not sure what that means). I didn't really see any fault message on the other one.

Been trying to work on these all day and gotten nowhere. I'm not much of a cnc guy but bought these two older machines and have been giving it a go. Tough knowing when I've got a machine issue vs a programming issue cause I can't seem to keep the machines running at this point.

Anyway. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Joel