I am thinking about getting a deckel gk-12 near me and I have a few questions about it before I buy it. First of all, would I be able to upgrade it with a larger motor? The current motor is a 240v 3ph 3k RPM motor. The spindle is a 20k RMP 1/4" collet spindle, I have no idea about the bearing type but I do know this was like a $20,000 Deckel industrial machine and I would be surprised if the spindle could not handle a stronger motor than that. This is not essential, but this will be my first milling machine ( I need it primarily for engraving) so I will not have any faster roughing out option. I plan on getting a VDF for this machine, so if I am going to upgrade the motor later I will buy a bigger one now. How quickly can a stock Deckel remove material? How precise are deckels pantographs compared to mills? How much vertical travel does spindle have in the 3D pantograph function? The machine I am looking at is this one:DECKEL GK-12 PANTOGRAPH ENGRAVING MACHINE | eBay It comes with fonts and collets and it is in good condition. At the buy it now price of 600 bucks, how would this machine stand up to a comparably priced manual milling machine. I understand that I am buying a pantograph and I cant expect it to perform very well as a milling machine, I am buying this primarily for my logo in engraving glass and metal. For 600 bucks there is nothing that can come close to a pantograph for engraving, I just want to have a better idea what the perks of this machine will be.