Industrial Table Build

Thread: Industrial Table Build

Default Industrial Table Build

Hi All,

This forum has helped me build my table so I thought I would share my pictures of the finished machine on here,

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Industrial Table Build-4-jpg   Industrial Table Build-5-jpg   Industrial Table Build-6-jpg   Industrial Table Build-2-jpg  

Industrial Table Build-3-jpg   Industrial Table Build-1-jpg   Industrial Table Build-7-jpg   Industrial Table Build-8-jpg  

Default Re: Industrial Table Build

More Pictures

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Industrial Table Build-10-jpg   Industrial Table Build-9-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice Job !

Jim Dawson
    Sandy, Oregon, USA

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice build and solid sheds too! What profiling speeds is the table capable of?

I have just gone away from cutting over water due to the mess, constantly contaminated linear guides and surface rust on plate if not cleaned immediately and it really didn't reduce the plasma smoke being produced from large cutting batches. I built a large overhead fume hood which helped a lot for catching 95% of the plasma smoke that goes more or less straight up whilst cutting.

Thanks for that Mate,

The max speed I have had it run at was cutting 0.5mm black mild steel sheet at 4330mm/min, It did not have any problems at those speeds.

Before I had finished the guards on the machine and I was using it a fair bit, I went through several linear guide blocks that got contaminated with plasma dust and water.

Now I have installed double dust seals and scrapers as well as covering the guide blocks the best I could.

If I do continue to have problems I would consider building a hood like yours for it, Only downside I see is if I want to move the machine in the future.