Hy

I have come here for asking for some help with polar coordinates.

I have a part witch i must turn. And i must use polar coodinates on secodn spindle. I have swis type lathe. I have two numbers to mil on a face of a bar. I have calcualted number 1 in excel and use one of free converters, it work fine. Then made a 8 and it was great. Then i put all this stuf in the cnc, and i broke a tool. Problem is with F parameter in every block. There is none. So spindle is behaving iradical. So i went back to the table and looked at polar velocity and polar acelaration equation. so,... Now i think that it wopud be best to find some program witch can do this for me. Becose this is a lot of calcualting in excel, ( i can do it but it take time).

My question is. How to get points on the circle of teh center with equal spacing or equal degrees ( here is the firs prorblem you will never get equal of both) or how to calculate F parameter for every move in excel or in some program cad cam or somthing.

What are you using for such programs to do this. I have seen this in esprit program once. There must be other options.

Do you have eny sugestions.

thank you for your answer ant time.

G0Z0