Bavelloni Egar320T

Thread: Bavelloni Egar320T

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Bavelloni Egar320T

Is any one out there who uses a Bavelloni Egar320T machine centre for stone cutting and milling?

We got this brand new machine installed last week unfortunately the software is very old and really badly done. It seems this Easycad(Bavelloni) is made for glass production but not really for stone.

I've been using a Brembana Maxima machine for the last 6 years which is a great machine and fairly easy to programm with WinTools.

Last week the technician setup the EGAR320T machine and gave me some training. Whenever I ask how to do this or how to do that he said that's not possible. This is just a bad joke. Unfortunately my new boss had no idea what questions to ask when he bought this machine.

I'm just looking for someone who has got experience with an Egar320 or similiar to ask a view questions in regards the EasyCad/CAM software.

Regards

Juergen

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi JSandSO

Forgive my ignorance of your type of work

Is this machine just a machining center, like an ordinary metal working machine?

If so, why not just create toolpaths with something like OnecncXP? Post about your special requirements in the Onecnc forum, and see if the tech support, or other users, would have some timely advice for your situation.

First you get good, then you get fast. Then grouchiness sets in.

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Egar Twins; 03-08-2005 at 12:10 PM. Reason: none

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Egar Twins; 06-22-2005 at 09:12 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Egar Twins,
    what happend to all your mails, why they are all deleted? Are you working for Bavelloni? I'm not sure if you realised that my mail above is more then two years old

I won't write anything about Bavelloni in public again for various reasons, for once I have better things to do in my spare time and I got in trouble before for writing negative truth about them. As I said before, I was running another CNC before for stone manufacturing and I can compare the two.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

JSandO.....if you need any glass or stone machine tech support send them my way!!!!! We are half the rate of most manufacturers