please help : output file from Enroute have "plt" extension and not "cnc"

Thread: please help : output file from Enroute have "plt" extension and not "cnc"

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default please help : output file from Enroute have "plt" extension and not "cnc"

I have prepared a rout file in Enroute 3.3 and the file ready to save. I go to Output and select To File (as always) and the box pops up for me to name and save the file. I thought I'd always been given a ".cnc" option bunt I am only being given a ".plt" option now. All of my programs are .cnc files. So, please if somebody can help solve this problem ASAP.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by isam ali View Post
    I have prepared a rout file in Enroute 3.3 and the file ready to save. I go to Output and select To File (as always) and the box pops up for me to name and save the file. I thought I'd always been given a ".cnc" option bunt I am only being given a ".plt" option now. All of my programs are .cnc files. So, please if somebody can help solve this problem ASAP.
    Might have accidentally selected a different post processor?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: please help : output file from Enroute have "plt" extension and not "cnc"

Quote Originally Posted by louieatienza View Post
    Might have accidentally selected a different post processor?
    Thank you for your reply,
    The problem was solved, I have checked the drivers and found that it wasn't on the "multicamGC-GCode drive.
    Best Regards