shipping time?

Thread: shipping time?

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool shipping time?

hey all, I sent away for a copy of workshop under an educational grant about five weeks ago. I was wondering how long it usually takes to ship, or if I should resend my paperwork.

any responce will be appreciated. :rainfro:

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

You should contact CK (or the reseller if thats who you went through).

I know the release of V21.5 is coming up, but I would think they would send out 21 now.

If your liscense is processed you can probably download it from their website as well.

I think the educational stuff is handled by TechEd now. this is a fairly new transition so perhaps you should contact them. Look at theis web page for contacts.

http://cadkey.com/resources/educorner/index.asp

Wee aim to please ... You aim to ... PLEASE.

Downloads
    Uploads

thanks cam :rainfro:

Downloads
    Uploads

hey it came!!!!

And I have to say that I am really digging the DOS interface, it makes it allmost mastercamesq, and very intuitive.

I'll probably be picking your brains over the next few weeks about the nooks and crannies of this stuff. :rainfro:

Downloads
    Uploads

yeah if you are familiar with Mastercam convention, you will probably find the Geometry creation in CK pretty easy to get used to. Once you get familiar with the functions though, I suggest customizing the tool palletes ao functions you use often are right there.

FYI V21.5 is currently in Beta testing and includes alot of performance enhancements.

Downloads
    Uploads

Originally posted by skeetboy25
    hey it came!!!!

And I have to say that I am really digging the DOS interface, it makes it allmost mastercamesq, and very intuitive.

I'll probably be picking your brains over the next few weeks about the nooks and crannies of this stuff. :rainfro:
    I haven't used CK since v97, how bout sportin' us a screenie??

'Rekd teh curious

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

screenie? what is this? If you want a review I can't really give you much as this is my first version, I can say that I am allready liking it better than auto desks little harem (acad, inventor, mech desk) and pro E, but this probable has more to do with the DOS style interface (did I mention that I went straight from dos 6 to '98?) than the actual power of the program. I have given it only a few hours and find it can crap out geometry like nobody's business, I have yet to explore it's drafting and cam capabilitys though.

Downloads
    Uploads

screenie? what is this?
    Screen shot of the GUI. The application window. I wanna see what it looks like.

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Downloads
    Uploads

teh Original teh
    Often immitated never duplicated.

You do know that immitation is the highest form of flatery right ????

Funny, but I never noticed how much I accidentally spelled "THE" as "teh" until I started going to the emastercam.com forum. Now I see dhat I do it very often.

I can shoot a screen shot when I get in to work in the AM ... well the other AM (its Midnight here now and I just got back from work). On second thought here are some weblinks ...

SCREENSHOT 1 This shows the default menus out of the box. They kind of mimic the CKwindows ala 97,98,99,CK19 format.

SCREENSHOT 2 This shows some of the "DraftPak features that are now included in teh base package (Fasteners, springs, gears, structural shapes and the like are created parametrically.

SCREENSHOT 3 This shows how you customize the interface and describes the new level list (unlimited nested drag and drop levels)

SCREENSHOT 4 This shot shows some more interface customization stuff, but if you notice the "Clasic Mode" workspace is loaded. This has the menustructure and corresponding F key assignments from the old DOS version for the die hards. That is probably the nearest to the Mastercam menu system.

SCREENSHOT 5 This shot shows a workspace currently loaded that has been customized to place tools common to detailing tasks at close reach. Wokspaces can be saved and loaded at any time during a sessioin without closing the file. Incedentally the underlined dimensions are a flagging system. If the option is turned on, All NONASSOCIATED (not actual model values) dimensions are highlighted. This feature can be turned off, but it is a real help in the manufacturing environment. Keeps the CAD guys honest.

SCREENSHOT 6 Here a Workspace is loaded that is set up for modeling. Frequently used modeling commands are located on tool palletes for quick access.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looks like the drafting and rendering have taken leaps forward. Coolio.

'Rekd

Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

Downloads
    Uploads

crap out geometry like nobody's business
    Thats why I still use CK. I can create models ranging from very simple to extreemely complex for CNC and for drafting purposes very quickly.

Skeetboy .. The V21.5 product update due out soon has a few enhancement and a ton of performance enhancements, so you should keep a lookout for that.