Easy (relatively) way to reverse engineer DXF to show angles/dimensions?

Thread: Easy (relatively) way to reverse engineer DXF to show angles/dimensions?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Easy (relatively) way to reverse engineer DXF to show angles/dimensions?

Hi all,

I have a DXF of a simple bell shape that I need to get folded by a suitable company in the next week or so when everyone's back at work.

In anticipation of being asked for a CAD of it, is there any easy way to import this DXF into any program (or web page tool?) to auto generate angles, and dimensions? I've been playing with FreeCAD and getting nowhere fast, honestly I feel like my heads about to explode using it. The simple programs I use allow me to easily create the diagrams, but without any real CAD blueprint output.

For those that are curious, it's a 245mm wide x 230mm high letterbox enclosure to fit between front and rear end plates. The top section is to enclose a 90mm PVC pipe.

I'd be grateful if anyone could recommend a fairly least painful method.

cheers, Ian