Newbie in Croydon UK needs LOCAL (Croydon or London) help in his first foray into CNC

Thread: Newbie in Croydon UK needs LOCAL (Croydon or London) help in his first foray into CNC

Default Newbie in Croydon UK needs LOCAL (Croydon or London) help in his first foray into CNC

Hello everybody. Thank you for reading this post.

I have designed a small item that needs to be produced. Size approx. 2" X 2" X 1/4". (two off, mirror images).

At this stage I only have accurate 2D drawings so need someone (or a company) that can prepare Code for a 3D Milling machine and then make the prototype. Then "finish" it. The item will be made in Brass.

It is important to me to meet whoever undertakes this project, therefore they need to be within an hour or so of Croydon please

The item is basically a hollow Torus finished by Brazing the two halves of the Torus together. Then drilling and tapping 3 holes.

My aim is to initially produce 25 items. Hopefully more afterwards.

Happy to pay your reasonable rate.

Please contact me at Richard@Lighter.co.uk.

Best wishes, Richard