Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar

Thread: Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar

Hi,

Looking for a quote for 1 off the attached mounting block. If you prefer 3D CAD let me know and I can supply the format you need. The attachment is a pdf of the drawing

Cheers
    Hix

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar-scope-adaptor-pdf   Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar-scope-adaptor-3d-jpg   Small Ali block milling 6082-T6 HE30 or similar-scope-adaptor-jpg  
    Last edited by Hix; 10-05-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Hix,
    PM me if you still need this. I can do it at the weekend. I do bearing fits down to K5 so the H7 is fine and I have a long series 2mm end mill that will take care of the slot. Payment is by paypal after I send you a pic of the finished job and postage is by tracked post from Ireland (about 3 days). Tracked till it leaves the country and signed for on delivery. Costs are competitive "man with a shed" type quotes.

Hi Hix,

Is this quoation still open? If yes, please let us know at this email address sl.wong@prototree.com. Thanks.

BR
    /SL Wong
    Sales Manager
    Proto Tree LLC
    email: sl.wong@prototree.com