I currently have three remaining HP UHU kits with PCB's. Is there any interest in additional PCB's with or with out parts kitted ? I also have additional parts Kits WITHOUT PCB's if anyones interested ?
I'm guessing I would need to order in the neighborhood of 50 PCB'S to hold the current prices. Irfanulla & I have been selling kits that include most everything except Uli's UHU chip & crystal, also not included, the heatsink, & small misc things for $150/00 ea or three kits for $425.00 or the bare PCB'S at one for $25 or three for $65. We do NOT sell completed drives. If you are interested in purchasing additional PCB's or Kits let me know here. If there's sufficient committed interest I'll check with the PCB manufacturer for current prices............................
If you would e-mail me at "email@example.com" and include your complete mailing address I'll send you a total that includes shipping......
Thanks for your interest
Price went up for the Mosfets by 25C each FYI. This should not impact the kit pricing though - I still have to chk on the pricing for other parts. People interested do keep emailing us, so that we have enough to meet the demand.
I've got 30 + PCB's ordered that will be available DEC. 7. I was able to hold my price this time so our price will be the same. Kit's & bare boards available.
compoment prices are on the rise..............................
1 piece Bare PCB = $25.00us plus shipping
2 pieces Bare PCB = $50.00us plus shipping
3 pieces Bare PCB = $65.00us plus shipping
1 Kit (1 PCB Plus electronic components) = $150.00us plus shipping
2 Kits (2 PCB's plus electronic components) = $300.00us plus shipping
3 Kits (3 PCB,s plus electronic components) = $425.00us plus shipping
to you that have asked. I have a few "used" programed chips available that I would sell for $10.00 each including a new crystal. they all work fine . I believe their programed series 3.03 or there abouts........
ULI is still your best choice for programed chips !!!
I was able to order additional PCB's at the existing price and will have parts to assemble kits by the end of the month.
Thanks for the continued interest.
I currently have 24 available PCB's and most of the components required for kits. I hope to have the rest of the required parts by Sep. or sooner. I'll keep you'all posted.
one more time the prices are holding. shipping is going up though, so I've reverted to USPS Priority if at all possible.
I now have Six kits assembled and ready for shipment. with in the week I expect to have the remaining parts required to build & ship an additional twenty-four kits.
It's been a difficult & long part acquiring all of the required components this time around. the reasons being many and varied. Pointing fingers would do no good but I will say I won't let myself become totally depleted as I did this time. Lesson learned.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused & hope all who have went to other drive systems luck. I believe most of the systems out there are of good quality and will do a fine job when used as designed.
After all the problems getting all the parts required for the current kits we were able to get some of the parts discounted to us. We're passing that savings on the the first five customers who purchase three kits each during the remaining days in the month of September . the special price to them will be $400.00us plus shipping & handing........................
Get your order started now...............
Thanks for your continued interest
how do we get a hold of u?