Need Help! Milltronics Centurion 6 CNC Control

Thread: Milltronics Centurion 6 CNC Control

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Milltronics Centurion 6 CNC Control

Hi My name Is Allen, I purchased a 823 wells Index with Centurion 6 Control_ CNC update done 1998. I picked it up took it to my shop and got started using it right away. I ran 25+ parts through for and upcoming job. All of a sudden every time I hit the reset button for resetting drives the whole computer would reset and soon there after it just started resetting over and over until it finally quit and wont reboot now. The reason I am writing you besides reading your past post it seems you have a deep understanding of there machines is your mentioned the CR29 relay and you dint explain further on a past post of yours. I am asking because I noticed this would flash its LED Indicator every time the computer tried restarting and now its not on at all. I followed the Troubleshooting steps you mentioned in the past post I am referring too. I found I had 21V on T12 side and traced it down to a small short in a limit switch for Z wire. I fixed that and then moved on to find the last guy who had this did a bad job hooking up the main power plug cap so I tighten all that. Now I still cannot computer to boot I now have 23.5 V on T12 to T22 and consistent weather I have FPP plugged in or not. Is the 23.5V enough to stop CPU from booting? Could it be over .5V? If so I guess its time for a new 24V power supply. I checked the one inside the CPU and its has correct voltage across all wire combinations. I don't have CR29 Led light on and I dont have CR1 light on this makes me think I have a bad CR1 relay or possibly both CR1 and CR29. What is CR29 for? Where is CR1? Thank you for your help. Also do you have an electrical schematic for a Centurion 6 or close?