CodeRunTime Plugin

Thread: CodeRunTime Plugin

Downloads
    Uploads

Default CodeRunTime Plugin

Hello ALL,

I written a simple plugin for myself to calculate how long it would take to run a Gcode file in UCCNC and thought to share with who ever my be interested. Most Cam software has this estimation of time but some don't and it's something I got use to checking.

It calculates X,Y,Z movements with feedrate in Gcode file(G1), I have G00 set to 500ipm. All calculations are done with inches per minute (ipm) but added a checkbox to calculate mm per minute. I know I can do many things to tweak this but it's working very well for me now and I'm open/welcome any suggestions.

This plugin has no macroloop running so by enabling nothing will be running until button is pressed.

CodeRunTime Plugin-coderuntime-jpg

Setup:

1. You will need to create a button on your screen and give it button # 21111.
    2. Put in UCCNC plugin folder and enable it.

I include a blank macro "M21111" in zip file. This should be put in the macro folder of profile used. All this does is stop the false "could not be read" message in UCCNC message window.

Download Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CodeRunTime.rar.zip

Dan