Need Help! UC 100 looses contact

Thread: UC 100 looses contact

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default UC 100 looses contact

I have installed the UC 100 and in installed it several times each time cleanout the plug file in Mach 3, Each time it installs and things seem fine. The green and blue light is on steady, not flashing. I start to use it and a box appears telling me to check connections. The connections are fine. Now this isn't the E-bay one but from Amazon and I think made in Europe .

I am running a Dell 660 with windows 7. The computer is a designated computer and not on line. The computer is in good shape.
    I have yet to get this to run any thing on my machine,
    Johnny

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: UC 100 looses contact

Find the performance meter widget in win 7 (can't remember where to find it) and check your CPU utilization. I had an older machine and it was pegged when running UCCNC and I was getting comm errors. I had to upgrade to a core duo machine and it fixed everything.

-Andy B.
    http://www.birkonium.com CNC for Luthiers and Industry http://banduramaker.blogspot.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Make sure to disable the USB suspend function in the Windows Power management.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

bandura maker:
    Thanks for your reply about a week CPU but the UC 100 does this by its self. As I understand the directions( and of course not well) the green and blue lights signify a week computer by blinking and a strong one by staying on and strong. these lights are on and bright.