Tested, and replied.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Huanyang VFD Macro/ Plugin

Thought I would provide an update. I am now up an running with the 95 plugin.

Somewhere between the last time I used my router and when I added the UC300ETH-5LPT and UCCNC my RS-485 converter died. I replaced that component and everything is working just fine.

Thanks,
    Bob

Downloads
    Uploads

Dan just sent me a new version to test, and I'm going out to the garage right now.

Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bhouin View Post
    Thought I would provide an update. I am now up an running with the 95 plugin.

Somewhere between the last time I used my router and when I added the UC300ETH-5LPT and UCCNC my RS-485 converter died. I replaced that component and everything is working just fine.

Thanks,
    Bob
    Happy to hear your up and running and thanks for the update.

Dan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Ger, your testing was a tremendous help and you lead me to the root of the problem. Once neither window displayed it had to be in the initializing and where I found problem. Funny thing is I was reading an article/debate on best way to initialize variables, definition, constructor, or method. The constructor is what I use and in the pro's it showed a slight speed advantage and 1 of the cons is exactly what I did...lol

It all makes sense now why it worked on some comps and not others and had nothing to do with OS. You must have never set up your Ampfield in HY6 so this was never saved to the settings XML. Anyone who tried to use this new version would of problems, but it's why I didn't see it or anyone who tested hy6.

Dan

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: HYPLUGIN UpDated to 98

Hello All, I had the day off today so thought I'll take the opportunity to finally put this plugin behind me with this hopefully last update. I think I took this plugin as far as it could go with it's maximum stability, error checking, new features and instant response.

Minor bugs fixed:

1. Spindle override would allow rpm to go lower than rpm min setting and was fixed.

2. Using 2017 screenset slider for spindle override, if going back and forth quickly the rpm would sometimes prematurely set and was fixed. (Even though the only time doing that would be for testing )

3. The test version I uploaded for ger21 and others have downloaded had issues with the amp output and was rewritten and fixed.

4. Tried to make buttons more clear in the hyplugin configure window. I do strongly suggest reading setup instructions because 1 step missed plugin won't work.

5. In some cases when disabling plugin it would corrupt pro file fixed.

6. If you had Amps output disabled in HY97 the plugin wouldn't load was fixed.

New Features:

1. Output spindle/motor Amps. The Huanyang VFD outputs several types of info but this I found to be of use. You can monitor cutting load on spindle while cutting, the heavier cutting load the Amps will increase and can easily adjust with spindle and feedrate override. Since you're not able to see RPM decrease on cutting load I found this to be a nice feature to help fine tune saved toolpaths. This feature does require you to add a new field, what I did is just copied Sact field in screenset edit in UCCNC. It's in setup instructions enclosed with zip.

2. RPM ONLY. I added this due to a few request. If you check this box plugin sends no commands for cw/spindle on and ccw/spindle on and spindle off. This feature is used if you use other hardware for spindle on/off. It's in setup instructions enclosed with zip.

Download Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HY8.rar.zip

I bumped up the Video Ger21 made when testing, this plugin coupled with the 2017 screenset makes a great setup with the newest motion and controller software available.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112