Need Help! TREE 250 ALARM 90-7

Thread: TREE 250 ALARM 90-7

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question TREE 250 ALARM 90-7

hi my name is gunnar, im attending school for machining at warren tech so most of my cnc experience has been around haas machines. recently my dad and i picked up an old TREE journeyman 250 mill, and the transition from haas controls has been difficult. ive figured out a lot with the help of old co workers and my teacher but most recently not when i changed the belt into high rpm range, im not sure exactly what happened, maybe bummed the safety switch on the top not sure, but when i was finished and got back to the display it said the machine shutdown was complete, without the E-stop engaged. when i went to restart the machine it ran through its normal star up and just before it allows me to send power to the machine and align the axis it throws a 90-7 Alarm (incorrect sw version) "cause; incorrect user APC or configuration parameters version has been detected. remedy; check user software version and machine type identification inputs." i have no idea what any of this means, 10 minutes before the machine was running perfect. PLEASE can annyone lay some insight on this machine or a way to fix this problem. its a severity of 10 so it will not allow me to power the machine its self.
    any information you may have about tree 250 mills or vickers PC-2100 will be greatly appreciated.
    Gunnar_