Quick vid on how I indicate round tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Thread: Quick vid on how I indicate round tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Quick vid on how I indicate round tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Just a quick vid showing how i indicate center on gang tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick vid on how I indicate round tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Thanks for the video. FWIW, I find it easier/quicker to align the co-ax indicator to the gang tool holder with the co-ax spinning at a few hundred rpm. Most of the time, though, I do the alignment with my Haimer probe in 3/4-in 5C collet in the spindle, though that takes a bit of math..

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Quick vid on how I indicate round tooling on the slant using a coaxial indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Thanks for the video. FWIW, I find it easier/quicker to align the co-ax indicator to the gang tool holder with the co-ax spinning at a few hundred rpm. Most of the time, though, I do the alignment with my Haimer probe in 3/4-in 5C collet in the spindle, though that takes a bit of math..
    Do you know if Haimer makes a lathe tool setting tip? I know there is such a tool but it's freaking $800!

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com