Turret and Tool Live Graphics Preview Question

Thread: Turret and Tool Live Graphics Preview Question

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Turret and Tool Live Graphics Preview Question

I have PathPilot 1.9.8 running on the SlantPro with the Turret. While running an OD turning cycle generated from the conversational programming, in the live graphics preview the tool tip appears to be approaching from the operator side (-X) side of the machine, covering the part, whereas in reality it is approaching from the uphill (+X) side with the turret. I could have sworn in the old version of PathPilot I had (really early version) that the orientation of the tool int he live graphics preview was correct. Is there something I have wrong, or is this a known bug?

Also, does anyone know how to run a graphics preview of a program without actually making the machine move? That would be sweet if that were a feature, but I don't think that it is.