What happened to: Review if the Tormach PCNC 1100 - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What happened to: Review if the Tormach PCNC 1100

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Don Clement View Post
    What BS.
    Assuming that you are referring to Ballix's comments, he has an anti-Tormach reply to another old thread in the Novakon forum. It's only two negative posts but it seems a little suspicious to me, especially as they seem to be coming out of the blue.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHenry View Post
    Assuming that you are referring to Ballix's comments, he has an anti-Tormach reply to another old thread in the Novakon forum. It's only two negative posts but it seems a little suspicious to me, especially as they seem to be coming out of the blue.

Mike
    Look up the urban definition of ballix and I think you will find your answer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Look up the urban definition of ballix and I think you will find your answer.
    Now it makes sense -- some form of self-deprecating humor apparently.

Mike

Downloads
    Uploads

As I said. ballix "Can be used literally or in place of common exclamations such as bull***t."

Last edited by Don Clement; 11-09-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't understand, I've been reading everyones comments for months(both positive and negative), not participating because I didn't have a machine yet, I finally get one and start commenting about the experience and all of a sudden it a "conspiracy" or I'm a "troll". First of all whoever I'm upsetting, don't flatter yourself in thinking i went to all this trouble just to sneak in negative posts. Second of all, they are real and legit comments about my experiences. Wow you guys really give a warm welcome to new users.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

And as for everyone commenting on the name I chose, what are you guys 9 yeqar old school girls.

Downloads
    Uploads

A troll by any name. BS fits.

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to say I don't understand what you don't understand. You don't seem like an unintelligent person, yet you receive your nice shiny new Novakon mill and what's the first post you make. Do you go on the Novakon forum and tell how happy you are with your new machine. Not a bit of it, you dash to the Tormach forum and drag up a 2 year old controversial thread with a statement that doesn't fit the facts as stated in that thread. Then you dash over to the Novakon forum, surely now he's going to tell a joyous story. No, you attach some negative experiences you have had with Tormach to an old and unrelated thread. Experiences that by the way are totally uncharacteristic of Tormach and contrary to many hundreds of posts from satisfied customers. Then what, some joy finally maybe, no not yet, a second post on this forum claiming you are relating real and legitimate experiences, but no such statements can be found, it seems you are referring to the post you made on the Novakon forum. By now I think we are getting a little confused in all the excitement about the new machine!

So, are you really surprised that your motives are called into question? I think it would have been more surprising had they not.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Ballix View Post
    I don't understand, I've been reading everyones comments for months(both positive and negative), not participating because I didn't have a machine yet, I finally get one and start commenting about the experience and all of a sudden it a "conspiracy" or I'm a "troll". First of all whoever I'm upsetting, don't flatter yourself in thinking i went to all this trouble just to sneak in negative posts. Second of all, they are real and legit comments about my experiences. Wow you guys really give a warm welcome to new users.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by philbur View Post
    I have to say I don't understand what you don't understand. You don't seem like an unintelligent person, yet you receive your nice shiny new Novakon mill and what's the first post you make. Do you go on the Novakon forum and tell how happy you are with your new machine. Not a bit of it, you dash to the Tormach forum and drag up a 2 year old controversial thread with a statement that doesn't fit the facts as stated in that thread. Then you dash over to the Novakon forum, surely now he's going to tell a joyous story. No, you attach some negative experiences you have had with Tormach to an old and unrelated thread. Experiences that by the way are totally uncharacteristic of Tormach and contrary to many hundreds of posts from satisfied customers. Then what, some joy finally maybe, no not yet, a second post on this forum claiming you are relating real and legitimate experiences, but no such statements can be found, it seems you are referring to the post you made on the Novakon forum. By now I think we are getting a little confused in all the excitement about the new machine!

So, are you really surprised that your motives are called into question? I think it would have been more surprising had they not.

Phil
    Did u even read what I wrote, I only just got my machine. All I can comment about is the purchasing process. Why does that seem so abnormal. And the reason I posted it is because they put a really sour tast in my mouth that was very contrary to what I read. Hmm seems lilke something you would post on a forum.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

QUOTE=Don Clement;847843]A troll by any name. BS fits.[/QUOTE]
    Someone seems to be showing their maturity, interesting how I never criticised you or your machine and yet you would resort to wrighting me off so quickly. Almost like you are trying to discredit me. Maby you have some alterior motives. Or should I refer to you as a "troll".

Gold Member
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where on this forum have you commented on the purchasing process. You have made wrong statements about a 2 year old thread.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Ballix View Post
    All I can comment about is the purchasing process.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well I had a grilled peanut butter & bacon sandwich for dinner...applewood smoked bacon, sourdough bread, chunky peanut butter...mmm,mmm,mmm!

I might give the dog a perm later tonight...

Looks like there's a storm moving in, better park the cat beside the ash tray and roll up my patio bench before Johnny comes marching home leading the Munchkins down the path of good intentions, I'll never get that stain out of the banana now...

Really...who f**king cares?!? This thread will die when you let it die. Put down the bat, the horse is dead. Jesus couldn't have resurrected this thread better than a bunch of Tormach fan-boys coming to the rescue of that damsel-in-distress, all orchestrated by the mustache-twirling fiend now known as Ballix.

If you need a further clue as to his true character, break his name down thusly...Bal-lix...got it? Good.

You may now return to your previous programming

Downloads
    Uploads

An anonymous troll- an internet version of Lee Malvo shooting furtively from inside a car trunk.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Don Clement View Post
    An anonymous troll- an internet version of Lee Malvo shooting furtively from inside a car trunk.
    HUGE difference...Lee Malvo was actually effective and managed to kill people, Ballix can't hurt Tormach no matter how much his mouth...er, fingers...pops off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123