Do you want 1", 3/4", 1/2" HSS end mill for roughing?

Thread: Do you want 1", 3/4", 1/2" HSS end mill for roughing?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Do you want 1", 3/4", 1/2" HSS end mill for roughing?

Guys,

I went to a huge CNC Machine shop Auction the other day; I had my eye on few items. Managed to get 2 maple top steel workbenches, 6” Kurt vise, 3 Magnetic chucks and two professional height gauges.

The factory is huge, over 500 lots were offered, and they had to also include other unlisted items as part of the lots as they have so many small parts. The items I won came with extra, for example, the shop cart that I wanted, it was listed as "Metal Shop cart for tools with all content and 7 plastic misc buckets! The 7 buckets turned out to be over 400lb of metal stock left over.

Anyway, I also got 3 boxes of end mills. I finally managed to go through these boxes. Some are sharpened, but most are half or 1/4 life, can be sharpened. I wanted to do the roughing and any experimentation with these end mills rather than new expensive ones.

Though I got too many! I don't need all of these!. 90% of these end mills are 4 flutes.

I want to break these up to three sets. Each set will include 20 pcs 1" end mill and 20 pcs of 3/4" and 1/2" combination end mills. So total 40 end mills per set. $60 including flat rate shipping to lower 48 only., Will also include few random pieces of these steel stock.

I went through the 1", not the 3/4" or 1/2" yet but i think they are covered, will go through them when I prepare the boxes. Send me PM, first come first serve. Will reply with the set content.

I want to move out the 1" as well, so please note I won't reply to any requests for those wanting 1/2" only or 3/4" only or such. Wanted to post here first, before I go eBay route.

For playing with the 1” and the 770, I just received the eBay: 7/16 R8 ER40 Collet Holder chuck.

Here is a fast video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19ND...ew?usp=sharing