Adaptive strategy and leaf blower

Thread: Adaptive strategy and leaf blower

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Adaptive strategy and leaf blower

So.... am I the only one this year who blew their yard using an adaptive strategy? Was kind of funny when you actually focused on your cut (blow) WOC, IPM and rapid no engagement speeds. Chip (leaf) evacuation sucked causing delays.

Just some Monday morning funny.

Also helps to ease the pain of just ordering full enclosures for the mill and the lathe this morning - $5k!!!!!. Tired of dealing with chips everywhere and I want to take advantage of full flood coolant. Also don't have time to do the 80/20 approach. Need a turn key package.

I will be doing a coolant tank modification/update in a few weeks. I will be vacuum forming adapters and chip pans instead of doing the hack and wack approach. However, the hack and wack guys are what gave me the ideas!

Off to start the week!

Later,
    Awall

Similar Threads:
    Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Adaptive strategy and leaf blower

Clearing the path for an early visit from Santa?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jttoner View Post
    Clearing the path for an early visit from Santa?
    As much stuff as I've bought in the past few months, I think I paved a runway for Santa!

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Understood. I believe I should be part owner of Amazon by now. I've had good luck buying EMs from them as well as a 4 jaw and a 3 jaw 5c chuck through them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver576 View Post
    So.... am I the only one this year who blew their yard using an adaptive strategy? Was kind of funny when you actually focused on your cut (blow) WOC, IPM and rapid no engagement speeds. Chip (leaf) evacuation sucked causing delays.

Just some Monday morning funny.

Later,
    Awall
    I mow my lawn using 3 equal distant waterline passes around the perimeter with 80% woc , and 100% doc. Then complete with a one direction waterline operation with 80% woc, 100% doc. The direction op is changed every 5 days to east west or north south and repeated.
    I use my leaf blower one direction in my shop to blow all the dropped parts and trash out in driveway to sort thru and clean up. Makes finding those little things that drop under tool boxes and machines and or that fly across the shop easy to find.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have the standard (wide and mostly open) chip pan I pulled the coolant tank out and put it on a small low cart. to make it easier to clean out. I also had issues with the pump not starting if it sat for a few weeks and basically had to bump start it. Which meant I had to pull the pump up. No fun inside the cabinet.
    I never put the computer inside the cabinet either for better access and isolate it from any vibrations. It's on a shelf above my desk.
    Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure how my reply got into this thread. Sorry for the oddity
    Dave