X axis oiling issue 1100

Thread: X axis oiling issue 1100

Downloads
    Uploads

Default X axis oiling issue 1100

After noticing the bottom of my table in X axis, the slide nearest the front of the machine was not getting oil I decided to pull the table to see what the problem is. The top of my X axis slide is not getting oil from the oil system. The manifold is working properly, all lines and fitting are allowing oil flow, the issue is that the oil port for the top slide nearest the front of the machine also has a hole for oiling the underside of the table. I hope this makes sense. I'm attaching pics, as you can see the oil line goes into the base which has to feed both of these openings, the oil simple does not make it up to the table .I've noticed a lack of oil getting to the slide for sometime , I've been using a brush to manually oil it as good as possible. I removed the table and discovered the issue. Oil is coming out of the fitting, but only oiling the underslide. The opposite side of the machine does not have the extra oil hole that would oil the gibb key. My serial number is 162. I've emailed Tormach about this but have not heard back yet. This was an early Series 1 machine, has anyone noticed if your machine has one oil outlet feeding two ports?
    Thank You,
    Blake Augustine