New Product

Thread: New Product

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Product

Can anyone tell us what the new product released at the Tech Days is?
    Will

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Product

Quote Originally Posted by wbleeker View Post
    Can anyone tell us what the new product released at the Tech Days is?
    Will
    It's an autofeed bandsaw. There's some discussion on the Tormach Operators Facebook group - some comments are not necessarily very objective...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TormachOperators/
    Step

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Step, had a look and joined the group.
    Will

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the post step, hadn't seen that page, before!

Disappointed to see disparaging comments against an innovative company willing to stick its neck out and try something new.... and these 'keyboard warriors' knocking the idea before it had even hits the market. But you could bet London to a brick, they haven't got it all together.

Cheers,
    .adrian

Downloads
    Uploads

When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping it was going to be ER11 TTS holders. :-(

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have information on what "NEW" product they revealed at the open house last weekend?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by wschmiedlin View Post
    Does anyone have information on what "NEW" product they revealed at the open house last weekend?
    Try starting at the top of the thread???
    Step

Try starting at the top of the thread???
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Downloads
    Uploads

I spoke with someone at Tormach Monday about the new product and I learned it's an auto feed cutoff saw. But at that time there was no price information available.

You can buy GOOD PARTS or you can buy CHEAP PARTS, but you can't buy GOOD CHEAP PARTS.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by al010964 View Post
    Thanks for the post step, hadn't seen that page, before!

Disappointed to see disparaging comments against an innovative company willing to stick its neck out and try something new.... and these 'keyboard warriors' knocking the idea before it had even hits the market. But you could bet London to a brick, they haven't got it all together.

Cheers,
    .adrian
    Well....... I guess I missed all the post from folks wanting an auto feed bandsaw... I really wish Tormach would involve the community in "what to develop next". Below is my list.

(1) something smaller and less $$ than the Slant Pro lathe. Yes, I know they have Rapid Turn - I have one - love it but hate the down time to move back and forth between lathe/mill. Seems like this would be a no brainer for those who have a PCNC 440.

(2) ER11 tool holders

(3) OXA Rapid Turn boring bar holder that would let me put a 3/4" TTS tool in it (for drills and such).

(4) Work with some of the aftermarket folks (or create their own if they are afraid of losing sales) who are making things like a pendant that beats the hell out of a jog shuttle

I'm sure there's more

Later,
    Awall

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver576 View Post
    Well....... I guess I missed all the post from folks wanting an auto feed bandsaw... I really wish Tormach would involve the community in "what to develop next". Below is my list.

(1) something smaller and less $$ than the Slant Pro lathe. Yes, I know they have Rapid Turn - I have one - love it but hate the down time to move back and forth between lathe/mill. Seems like this would be a no brainer for those who have a PCNC 440.

(2) ER11 tool holders

(3) OXA Rapid Turn boring bar holder that would let me put a 3/4" TTS tool in it (for drills and such).

(4) Work with some of the aftermarket folks (or create their own if they are afraid of losing sales) who are making things like a pendant that beats the hell out of a jog shuttle

I'm sure there's more

Later,
    Awall
    I'd really like to see a smaller, bench type lathe. I'd like to get the Slant Pro some day, but it's more than I need with a price tag to match. The Rapid Turn has me interested, but like you said I'm not that eager to remove and replace it regularly on my 770. Actually, I'd like the size of the Rapid Turn in a bench size machine.

And I totally agree with your #2. I emailed Tormach last week to ask them if they had plans to do ER11, and the reply was that they are working on it. They said they did appreciate the email since it let them know that people are interested it them. Maybe a few more emails will get Tormach more excited about releasing them. I'd grab 5 to start.

I wish TORMACH would lower the pricetag on the Slant 15.
    $17,000 is pretty steep for a small, 3 Horsepower lathe.

Cathalmchugh

We are Ireland based major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe.
    we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
    4. Age: One Year, One Day
    5. Leasing Price: 4+ 1%
    6. Sale Price: 32+2%
    7. Delivery by SWIFT .
    8. Payment: MT103-23
    9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
    If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
    Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.
    Name : Ciaran Sheridan
    E-mail : ciaransheridan453@gmail.com
    Skype id : We are Ireland based major/Direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, POF, MTN, Bonds and CDs and this financial instruments are specifically for lease and sale.We are one of the leading Financial instrument providers with offices all over Europe.
    we always deliver on time and precision as Set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs, project financing, Credit line enhancement, Corporate Loans (Business Start-up Loans or Business Expansion Loans), Equipment Procurement Loans (Industrial Equipment, Air crafts, Ships, etc.) as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed, Our Terms and Conditions are reasonable.
    DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
    1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
    2. Total Face Value: 10M MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
    3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top 25 .
    4. Age: One Year, One Day
    5. Leasing Price: 4+ 1%
    6. Sale Price: 32+2%
    7. Delivery by SWIFT .
    8. Payment: MT103-23
    9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
    If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
    Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.
    Name : Cathal Mc Hugh
    E-mail : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com
    Skype id : Cathalmchugh0700@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

I was at the Tormach open house last week. The saw looked pretty decent. They said they were trying to get it out around $5k.

Speed change was by moving the belt versus a variable. I imagine that would have jacked up the price though. Probably not with the infeed roller table that was there.

It was running and slicing off about 4" dia blanks for the lathe. Auto lift and drop. Seemed too be cutting and operating smoothly. If I remember right they said about .010 length tolerance.

Dave

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by RussMachine View Post
    I wish TORMACH would lower the pricetag on the Slant 15.
    $17,000 is pretty steep for a small, 3 Horsepower lathe.
    ahh, but it is only 11.5k without the ATC and enclosure.... until you add the gang tooling plates, QCTP, chucks....

Tim
    Tormach 1100-3 mill, Grizzly G0709 lathe, PM935 mill, SolidWorks, HSMWorks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
    I'd really like to see a smaller, bench type lathe. I'd like to get the Slant Pro some day, but it's more than I need with a price tag to match. The Rapid Turn has me interested, but like you said I'm not that eager to remove and replace it regularly on my 770. Actually, I'd like the size of the Rapid Turn in a bench size machine.

And I totally agree with your #2. I emailed Tormach last week to ask them if they had plans to do ER11, and the reply was that they are working on it. They said they did appreciate the email since it let them know that people are interested it them. Maybe a few more emails will get Tormach more excited about releasing them. I'd grab 5 to start.
    PM me your email. I'd like for you to forward me the info on who you talked with at Tormach about the ER11's. I'd be willing to commit to 10 of them!

Later,
    Awall

Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Tormach has a Beta Tester link on their site now for this saw. I'm actually in need of a band saw, but realistically I can't justify this thing if it's in the $5K range, so I don't want to waste their time. Has anyone signed up? And does anyone know what the price will end up being?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by smokediver576 View Post
    PM me your email. I'd like for you to forward me the info on who you talked with at Tormach about the ER11's. I'd be willing to commit to 10 of them!

Later,
    Awall
    Likewise, ER11 would be Great!