Need Help! Brand New PCNC 1100 - will not turn on. Please Help.

Thread: Brand New PCNC 1100 - will not turn on. Please Help.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Brand New PCNC 1100 - will not turn on. Please Help.

This is my first post here so please be patient with me as I learn the protocols.

We just finished the basic set up of a brand new PCNC 1100. Our 240V service was professionally installed as was the termination on the main power cord. We have checked that the outlet has power to spec, and have verified (via multimeter) that we have 240V going into the main terminal block when the main disconnect is in the "on position" so it seems that the plug, cord, and disconnect are working as they should.

Unfortunately, in this condition nothing happens...nothing at all. No power to the computers (or any outlets on the power connection panel), no LED lights, nothing. Turning on the "computer" switch on the door does nothing. We have checked the fuses, etc and everything seems to be as it should; we have done no other probing with the multi meter.

Hoping there might be something totally obvious that we're missing because a DOA mill would be a very big disappointment - especially on a Friday afternoon!...any help is truly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Brand New PCNC 1100 - will not turn on. Please Help.

You also need a 120 volt supply as well, this controls the computer and outlets. This should be noted in the manual. (I didnt see any mention of that in your post)

I really dont understand the logic behind it but thats the way it is.....................

Its been a few years but I believe there is a male plug on the power strip, plug a 120 v female extension cord in here and the other end into an outlet and you should be good to go.......

and youre right, new toy, Friday night, I know the feeling!!

Welcome to the forum!

mike sr

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

OK we were searching for something like that because we saw the warning inside of the door that mentions "two power input connections". So the three prong plug on the power connection panel...got it. Thanks! Always happy when I'm the problem; much easier to fix!

Downloads
    Uploads

Glad you found the solution to your issue.

Welcome to the forum.....

Robert