Has Anyone Purchased a Rapid Turn Since May

Thread: Has Anyone Purchased a Rapid Turn Since May

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Has Anyone Purchased a Rapid Turn Since May

Been trying to order a RT since the first of May. However, it shows in a continuous state of backorder. First it was May x, then May 18, then May 31 and now June 6. Just curious if anyone ordered under the backorder status and if so, did it ship by the date Tormach said or are you still waiting?

I don't mind purchasing and being on the backorder list until June 6th, however if they are going to take my money and the date just keeps getting pushed back I'd rather hold on my money until they actual can fulfill orders.

Thanks for the insight!

Awall

Similar Threads:
    Awall - The Body Armor Dude
    CoolCNCStuff_ on Instagram - CoolCNCStuff.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Has Anyone Purchased a Rapid Turn Since May

Okay, so I just got word from CS at Tormach that the issue had to do with how these were "kitted". I was looking at the deluxe kit with all the bells and whistles which means a higher chance of something not being in stock. According to CS they are going to be breaking the kits apart and making it by line item so that I could choose to order based on which item is backordered. In my case, the hold up is the three jaw chuck (I could live with that on BO while I get things set up). But because it's a "kit" the whole thing is backordered.

Hopefully I can get this puppy on order this next week!!!!!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Once they ship my mill I will be buying one, right now I have nothing to put it on yet.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just ordered the deluxe package Rapid Turn today!!!!!

Cannot wait to get this up and turning some parts soon. I'll keep everyone up to date on delivery and such.

Later,
    Awall

Downloads
    Uploads

Okay, figured I'd post up a SUPER positive interaction with Tormach sales/customer service.

Ordered my Rapid Turn on Monday along with a separate order of some items like TTS holders and such. 100% Super customer service by Megan!!!! throughout the process. She stayed in touch with me about the status and when it would ship. The only item that's back ordered is the motor quick connect (should be in next week). However, I was advised of this from the get go.

Well, everything arrived yesterday (smaller UPS order) and today (the RT via truck freight). Everything was in excellent shape and packaged well.

So, as far as things go so far. I'm extremely happy! Thank you Megan for your support and help!

Later,
    Awall

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice!
    They look like a very nice addition to any Tormach cnc shop. I have been following along with your experience with envy and what keen has been doing and building on. Might end up getting one. My tool budget has mostly been on the shop itself and the little stuff like fire extinguishers, led lighting, bench vices,... easy to spend the price of one on a bunch of little stuff Also my Tormach has seen little use with my current projects taking up all my time. Under estimated how long it would take me to build a basic small trailer to haul stuff.

What cam are you using? Thats also important to me, so I can see what im doing and avoid silly tool crashes.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mine showed up yesterday, super quick shipping I had ordered it saturday. Same thing the motor connector kit is on back order. I have not done anything with it yet as I am still setting up the mill, it looks like chips will be flying today however. After having run mach and native linuxcnc PathPilot is amazing stuff.