New Money Pit Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow.

Thread: New Money Pit Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Money Pit Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow.

It was supposed to arrive Tuesday but it seems the Pony Express has been fitting the ponies with cheap, made in China horse shoes. So, my RT is set for delivery tomorrow. It ran me just north of $2100 with shipping. I didn't order much in extras, just the key and switch. I already have have a fixture for mounting my Aloris AXA QC tool post and a generous supply of tool holders. Also, I have a tailpiece I made that should be adequate.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Money Pit Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jttoner View Post
    It was supposed to arrive Tuesday but it seems the Pony Express has been fitting the ponies with cheap, made in China horse shoes. So, my RT is set for delivery tomorrow. It ran me just north of $2100 with shipping. I didn't order much in extras, just the key and switch. I already have have a fixture for mounting my Aloris AXA QC tool post and a generous supply of tool holders. Also, I have a tailpiece I made that should be adequate.
    Hopefully it's a money maker and not a money pit. I'm thinking of ordering one myself. Just not sure on the tooling I want. Can't decide between the tormach tool holder or making my own gang setup.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Money Pit Scheduled to Arrive Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sdh600 View Post
    Hopefully it's a money maker and not a money pit. I'm thinking of ordering one myself. Just not sure on the tooling I want. Can't decide between the tormach tool holder or making my own gang setup.
    I'd definitely go with the gang setup, especially after viewing Keen's videos. I plan to do the gang method soon.