Side by side CAD render vise comparison on 1100 table. Orange, Kurt D688 and Kurt DX6 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Side by side CAD render vise comparison on 1100 table. Orange, Kurt D688 and Kurt DX6

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Side by side CAD render vise comparison on 1100 table. Orange, Kurt D688 and Kurt

Quote Originally Posted by IMT View Post
    I don't like using mats. Pain to clean. If you get shoes made for working on concrete you don't need the mats. I have a pair of Red Wings boots with the soft rubber diamond pattern sole. It's like having the mat attached to your feet. I can work in the shop for 12+ hours and my feet don't hurt, 4 hours or so in tennis shoes and my feet are screaming at me.
    Sometimes the simplest answer is right in front of my face and I dont see it. There is a Red Wing shoes store near my house. Which model do you have?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Side by side CAD render vise comparison on 1100 table. Orange, Kurt D688 and Kurt

WORX 6556.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12