MORE PROBLEMS!!! Grrrrrrr.... - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MORE PROBLEMS!!! Grrrrrrr....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MORE PROBLEMS!!! Grrrrrrr....

The 1100 I learned on had Mach3 and I kept running into weird problems, once similar to yours and almost always on Z. I thought it as just me because si was new to CNC machining but it was the damn Mach 3 . Once Pathpilot was installed, all my problems went away. The machine just sounded like a whole different machine, the steppers sound way way better. The interface is easy to use and took me all of 5 minutes to get the hang of it. Plus the Mach 3 interface is hideous, it looks like a 90s Altavista or Geocities website drawn up on Microsoft paint.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: MORE PROBLEMS!!! Grrrrrrr....

Quote Originally Posted by eltejano View Post
    The 1100 I learned on had Mach3 and I kept running into weird problems, once similar to yours and almost always on Z. I thought it as just me because si was new to CNC machining but it was the damn Mach 3 . Once Pathpilot was installed, all my problems went away. The machine just sounded like a whole different machine, the steppers sound way way better. The interface is easy to use and took me all of 5 minutes to get the hang of it. Plus the Mach 3 interface is hideous, it looks like a 90s Altavista or Geocities website drawn up on Microsoft paint.
    I used to think Mach3 wasn't that bad... couple mach freak outs here and there was "normal"
    then I install PP... it is just so much better... had I known how much better things could be without Mach, I would of jumped on the LinuxCNC band wagon long ago...

NOTE:As one wise professional something once stated, I am ignorant & childish, with a mindset comparable to 9/11 troofers and wackjob conspiracy theorists.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123