WTB: Tormach PCNC 1100 Washington / Oregon - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: Tormach PCNC 1100 Washington / Oregon

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WTB: Tormach PCNC 1100 Washington / Oregon

Slowly getting the wiring done...

Last edited by Contract_Pilot; 03-13-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    CNC Machines: Tormach PCNC 1100 CNC Mill W4th Axis | Birmingham 12X36 Lathe W/ CNC Retrofit W/Tormach BOB PathPilot & SKCD200220 VFD | My Personal Blog www.stevenrhine.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Lighting up... Yes, Machine will be moved FWD a bit so I have space behind it. 15 4100K LED 5500 Lumen Fixtures. Feels like ya need almost sunglasses but no shadows.

CNC Machines: Tormach PCNC 1100 CNC Mill W4th Axis | Birmingham 12X36 Lathe W/ CNC Retrofit W/Tormach BOB PathPilot & SKCD200220 VFD | My Personal Blog www.stevenrhine.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Contract_Pilot View Post
    Lighting up... Yes, Machine will be moved FWD a bit so I have space behind it. 15 4100K LED 5500 Lumen Fixtures. Feels like ya need almost sunglasses but no shadows.

Very nice family room!
    I insulated, dry walled and painted my garage /shop when I first moved into house. Figured it would never be empty again. I wanted a comfortable place to do projects otherwise they are hard to finish and quality of work is not consistent in a shop where the temperatures vary from -10 to 100+. Materials, tools, and finishes and ME struggle in such conditions. Climate control makes a big difference imho. Even noise and lighting are important to me. I moved air compressor to a small equipment shed outside shop. I surface mount power now. easy to add or change in conduits. Also in the process of installing cat 6 to 4 locations. I dont like wireless performance and its easy to add such things. As you noted above its more work then you think just takes time and money. Recently I spent I bet over 50 hours replacing 2x4 florescent lights shop lights with leds. took almost 1200 watts of 2x4 fixtures and now use 300 watts. keeps shop cooler in summer. use less a/c to cool shop. and I do have hvac in my shop.

In your case I would be running a dehumidifier. not cheap power wise. but keep tools nice and dry rust free

Downloads
    Uploads

Still no chips... ugghhh!! 85% done with the shop.

Now winter is coming got the shop heater installed. 1 More small wall and will be done with that part then Benches & Shelving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12