Need Help! Arc extinguishing

Thread: Arc extinguishing

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Arc extinguishing

Hey guys,
    New to post here but I have scanned this site for some time and would like to be part of such a great community here.

I do have an issue however.

I recently had to move into a larger shop. My landlord had told me I cannot vent out side. I understand his position however I didn't have a water bath under my TM2 4x4.

So I made myself a water bath, it turned out fantastic.

I am running into a problem where randomly the arc just extinguishes ( it may happen 8 times on a 10x14 rectangle with 8 small holes in it, running the ahc at 65ipm at 40 amps on the plasma unit). Btw... I have a hypertherm a60. I have no idea what the issue is. It will cause a fault that I have to reset by unthreading the plasma torches consumable cap. Once I open contact on the cap switch it clears the error. So back to work after jogging to a previous

I did upgrade my dedicated laptop and updated to the current drivers and used the standard .stp files that came with the USB drivers.

Thanks for any input you may give me here!

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk