the ultimate Torchmate parts list

Thread: the ultimate Torchmate parts list

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default the ultimate Torchmate parts list

Hey Everybody
    I just had to spend 300.00 on a stepper from torchmate. not only is this way to high and i am having to wait for it because they had to stop shipping while the inventory the warehouse. I am not a happy camper. I do however have an idea. if you have ever had to buy a part from another vendor to repair you torchmate machine, post your details on this thread.I have had enough. I would have bought this stepper from someone else if i had the time. Due to the Christmas rush i am in need of this ASAP.

MAH
    Shawn

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great idea. Sometimes you're stuck on the weekend with a broken part.

Slide cassette *The part number is FDC35HP-00000000

Link to overhaul thread.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/torchm..._overhaul.html

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found myself in the same boat as you...but with a signal generator problem.

I came across this thread that has some great info and seems appropriate to this topic....contains info on alternative motors and molex connectors.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's find an exact interchange for the motors. I kept one of my bad motors in case someone needs it for reference.

Downloads
    Uploads

May depend on your specific motor, but likely originals came from here, price as half as much as TM or less.
    Browse Stepper Motors | Applied Motion

TM also uses their stepper drivers (at least they did). A little looking may save you a bit!

I Think TM originally got their drivers and motors from Flashcut, who in turn got them from Allied-Motion. So you can likely find replacements there. I haven't followed the newer TM machine specifics so can't venture a guess, but may still use all the Allied-Motion parts. If you can look up specifics on the Allied-Motion part, you may be able to find a suitable replacement even cheaper elsewhere.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've got a torchmate table and need to buy the aluminum threaded road that is hooked to the motors. It is the rod that the gantry is hooked to and moves with the rotation of the road.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these long threaded rods?

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: the ultimate Torchmate parts list

Old thread I know need to find some cheaper alt to some TM2 parts. I need new spur gears for the y rack. Its the little gear pressed on a 5/16'' shaft. Also I need a Drive gear that goes on the shaft its the 48 Tooth Large cast Pulley. TM wants way to much for it. Any idea were to look? Thanks