Need Help! Problem when running

Thread: Problem when running

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Problem when running

When starting a program machine will move and go through the program but torch willnot ignight I think its in the program setup but cannot get it turn torch on

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this a new problem, i.e., first time running the machine, or has it worked in the past ands not now? Does the torch move dwon and contact the material then retract a bit, or not move down at all? If it's the latter, check the fuse in the torch height controller box.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rstrange

No this happen when I was trying to set up homing in thr programming page I reset back toriginal settings but dont fire it does come down but does not fire torch. On the input line page I now have line1=pierce=open line 2=feed hold=open line 3 is blank but is open cannot find a way to close it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rstrange

No this happen when I was trying to set up homing in thr programming page I reset back toriginal settings but dont fire it does come down but does not fire torch. On the input line page I now have line1=pierce=open line 2=feed hold=open line 3 is blank but is open cannot find a way to close it

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not following. Which cutting program are you using, Torchmate 2 or 3? 2 is the one for the serial signal generators, 3 is for the USB generators. I have both and I can't find the "homing" you're refrring to. There is PROGRAMMING>M-CODE DEFINITIONS where I have lines to turn the torch on and off, but it doesn't "home" the torch. Tell me which program you're using, 2 or 3, and how you navigate to the page where your settings are. Bob.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the help got it up and running had m-code input error M101 I1