Jungner Grinders

Thread: Jungner Grinders

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Jungner Grinders

I use Jungner CNC tool and cutter grinders. Jungner makes a grinder that uses a Fanuc 160i mill control. The nice thng with this is they also gave me a c++ source for developing my own windows based macro interface. This give me a windows invironment to run all my specialty programs.

Jungner tool and cutter grinders can run many things other than steptools and endmills. I run staggered tooth mills and punches. Cylindrical grinding and I can mount a vise on the table to form grind rails. I even wrote a program to grind dogbone lathe inserts. A very versital machine using Fanuc controls with open source probe routines. They have a very powerfull AC spindle drive with up to 25HP motors that give full torque down to 1500 rpm.

And the multi-spindle machines are so great. Up to 6 spindles on 1 machine and up to 4 wheels per spindle.

Sandvik in Sweden uses Jungners for producing their HP drills with autoloaders and direct feedback from their inpection system to update for wheel wear. They also use a wheel probing system on the machine to measure wheels after dressing. (BTW Sandvik owns Walters)

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default hey another Jungner Fan ...tjones!!

hey
    i got a Jungner 560 CNC last april and am trying to get my hands right on it...problem is it lets you do so much that u dont want to just settle down.....but then i just use speedgrind yet....and am looking for some help learning paramteric programming!!! tjones!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Good to hear about your 560. What company are you with? I see it says you are from India.

You can come to the CAD/CAM trainer forum where we have a Jungner forum started.

http://cadcamtrainer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

Just will be easier there as I don't frequent this part of cnczone often.

BTW: Have you met Tord? (The man who wrote the Speedgrind software.)

I love Macro programming as it can do a whole lot and reside in the cotrol without having to send/recieve. I use a macro interface to allow the operator to input variable in a windows screen. He will then send to the control and the program send a new main with the variables (can also send subs if selected).

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

oh ya i ve met tord a couple of times..once when i went there to sweden in aug and also again when he was here in india in jan... he is an amazingly helpful guy...and the best part he knows it all..so he can fix everything pretty quick.....i also met hans friej who came to install my machine last april...he aint with jungner anymore tho/..//

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jungner Grinders

Looking for specs on the Jungner 560 Y axis ballscrew assembly.
    I have been told the part # is 7307008-01, but this isn't confirmed.
    Any help out there?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Jungner Grinders

johan.ullen@jungner.se
    This guy is really your best bet for all this.
    Y Axis ?? Bad bellow i guess caused the wear.
    How many machines do u have and how are they doing