I have been between a Full Spectrum, Boss, and Thunder Laser for about a month now and Thunder Laser's sales people have been far superior to the US based laser companies. I am working with Becky and she is very knowledgeable about the machine and answers questions quickly and clearly. Don't be scared to talk to them just because they are a Chinese company! These other companies (especially FS) have been really pushy on buying a machine immediately and their sales guy only know's that their machine is "good because it's good".

I have been very impressed with their level of professionalism. I think they are offering a quality machine and I haven't found near the amount of negative reviews that many users claim about Full Spectrum (which seems to just be a chinese laser with a FS controller). I'm still figuring out whether or not I can jump up to their price on the Nova 24 60W (I originally started at a $2k Ebay laser), but I think it will either be buy the TL now or get more capital and then buy it later. It seems to be the best fit for me.

Anybody have experience with the Nova 24 & RDWorks software they would like to share?

Disclaimer: I am in NO way affiliated with Thunder Laser but I just wanted to share my experience with their company. Yes this is my first post, but I have been lurking for a while and decided this was a good time to make my 1st.