Need Help! TEK10 User Guide?

Thread: TEK10 User Guide?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TEK10 User Guide?

I'm brushing off the dust of an OLD cnc project I started and got sidelined on several years ago. I have 4 brand new TEK10 drives, but I can't seem to locate the user guide/manual that I printed out at the time. Does anyone have one? Does CNC Teknix still exist? It seems the old website address I have doesn't work.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TEK10 User Guide?

I've been searching the web for 2 days now.... I make this post and have a stroke of genius..... using the Internet Wayback Machine in the Internet Archives I was able to go back to a usable version of their website and download all the pertinent documents! I don't know why I didn't think of trying that before.

I've attached all the documents I found just in case anyone else is in my situation.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TEK10 User Guide?-tek10-user-guide-pdf   TEK10 User Guide?-tek10-datasheet-pdf   TEK10 User Guide?-tek-10-brochure-pdf   TEK10 User Guide?-enable3-jpg  

TEK10 User Guide?-enable4-gif